EFM-03 Reference Design

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• EFM-03 Reference Design

Hi all ,

I'm working with EFM-03 Beastboard and efm03_wrapper file in Vivado 2017.4. My aim is to write and read video signals to the DDR3 memory of the board so I want to create video test pattern generator and add it to the AXI Interconnect. Is there any clue that how I can do it ? Will I add TPG to the master interface of the interconnect or slave interface of it ? Any help will be useful for me. Thanks.
    • Hello ogulcansahin1,

your question is about extending the EFM-03 FPGA reference design with new modules for your specific application.
      As such, your question is not covered by our free installation support, so the CESYS staff cannot help you here.
      Of course, you can ask for paid support at sales@cesys.com. I am quite certain that it is not probable that
      other customers will help you in creating your application-specific FPGA design in this forum. I hope that this
      is at least an orientation for you.

Best regards,

Manfred R.
      Software Development
      CESYS GmbH