Cesys support Forum for FPGA boards and CEBO DAQ

Cesys customer support and general FPGA discussions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Error loading CEBO-STICK API in Python 3.8.3

Tobias

Recent Activities

• Tobias -

Liked maradim’s post in the thread Error loading CEBO-STICK API in Python 3.8.3.

Like (Post)
    Hello Tobias, I could reproduce your error with Python 3.9.1 here. The DLL loading mechanism has changed with Python 3.8 and 3.9. To make our shipped Python library CeboMsrApiPython.py work with Python 3.8 and 3.9, you can replace the line _library =…
  • Tobias -

Liked thoppe’s post in the thread Error loading CEBO-STICK API in Python 3.8.3.

Like (Post)
    Hello Tobias, you may try our new 2.0.x API, which does not require any additional external dll/so/dylib-files (as they were temporary extracted and loaded on startup). I've tested on Python 3.9.x and it seems to work. Code hasn't changed that much from…
  • Tobias -

Replied to the thread Error loading CEBO-STICK API in Python 3.8.3.

Thank you Thomas and Manfred for both of your replies! I had to pause my project as I was busy with other things. However, when I came back to it and tried the latest API version CeboMSR API 2.0.1.0 everything worked out perfectly hence my CEBO-Stick is…
  • maradim -

Replied to the thread error "No UDK3 Modules found, check installation" when using C api.

Dear Hualiang, I suppose you want to use the UDK3 with an EFM-01, EFM-02, or EFM-03 module attached to a PC via USB. On Windows, you need both ud3-1.5.1-x86.dll and udk3mod-1.5.1-winusb-x86.dll (this file or its 64-bit variant is usually meant by the…
  • hualiang -

Posted the thread error "No UDK3 Modules found, check installation" when using C api.

Thread
    Hello everyone, I downloaded the udk3-1.5.1 api and setup from forum and installed it. Then I tried to program with the C API, I link the project with .lib and put the dll in the enviroment path. But when I tried to call the CeInit() function, it replies…
  • maradim -

Replied to the thread EFM02 board not loading.

Dear Brice, we do have multiple variants of the EFM-02 board. Please state the exact type of your EFM-02 board. Does it have a USB 3.0 Micro-B socket (EFM-02) or a USB 3.0 Type B (EFM-02/B) socket? Does it have a Spartan-6 45 or a Spartan-6 150 FPGA on…
  • bricethurin -

Posted the thread EFM02 board not loading.

Thread
    Dear Sir/Madam, I have installed the UDK3 drivers on my computer. I selected the Cesys USB Device (EFM02) driver. Driver Management concluded the process to install driver udk3usb.inf_amd64_274322f5cdce868e for Device Instance ID…
  • thoppe -

Hello Tobias, you may try our new 2.0.x API, which does not require any additional external dll/so/dylib-files (as they were temporary extracted and loaded on startup). I've tested on Python 3.9.x and it seems to work. Code hasn't changed that much from…
  • maradim -

Hello Tobias, I could reproduce your error with Python 3.9.1 here. The DLL loading mechanism has changed with Python 3.8 and 3.9. To make our shipped Python library CeboMsrApiPython.py work with Python 3.8 and 3.9, you can replace the line _library =…
  • Tobias -

Posted the thread Error loading CEBO-STICK API in Python 3.8.3.

Thread
    Hi all, I have recently purchased a CEBO-STICK (C028210) and am currently trying to read out an analog voltage with python (version 3.8.3). When downloading the "cebomsrapi-windows-1.7.zip" archive from the web page and executing the python example…