Cesys support Forum for FPGA boards and CEBO DAQ

Cesys customer support and general FPGA discussions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Recent Activities

• maradim -

Replied to the thread EFM03 Reference Design and Vivado 2017_2.

Hello Mr Kramer, I have tested both Vivado 2017.4 and 2020.1 with our EFM-03 reference design, and it works with both of these Vivado versions. Only the "Gernerate Bitstream" yields two errors because Vivado has changed the parsing of some files from…
  • tommihasi -

Hello Mr. Radimersky, I can confirm, that it's possible to synthesize and implement the example design with Vivado 2017.4. Please add a corresponding comment to reference design download page, the Vivado 2017.2 is obviously not the right version for…
  • tommihasi -

Hello Mr. Radimersky, thanks for investigating this. I will retry on version 2017.4 and will come back with results ... Best regards, Torsten Kramer
  • maradim -

Hello Mr Kramer, as a first test, I have used Vivado 2017.4. Here is what I have done: 1. unpacked our efm03_reference_design-v1.2.1.zip 2. opened the included xpr file with Vivado 2017.4 3. auto-upgraded the used Xilinx modules to 2017.4 4. run…
  • maradim -

Hello Mr Kramer, I will test the compilability of the EFM-03 reference design here. If I have new information for you, I will come back to you. Please tell us if you find a solution before we do. Best regards Manfred Radimersky Software…
  • tommihasi -

Posted the thread EFM03 Reference Design and Vivado 2017_2.

Thread
    Hi, I tried to synthesize the EFM03 reference design (version 1.2.1, loaded today from support page) with Vivado version 2017_2. During synthesis I got errors in file axi_bram_ctrl_v4_0_rfs.vhd. I was able to fix them. But afterwards I get an error…