Cesys support Forum for FPGA boards and CEBO DAQ

Cesys customer support and general FPGA discussions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Recent Activities

• sopelvan -

Replied to the thread Maximum available Read Speed of EFM03 in MegaBytes per second.

Hello Manfred, Thanks for your reply. I think I was not clear on my question. What I wanted to learn was what was the configuration and highest rate that you achieved using the EFM03 board ? For example with the following computer configuration…
  • maradim -

Replied to the thread Maximum available Read Speed of EFM03 in MegaBytes per second.

Hello Özgün, the EFM-03 product page on our website cesys.com/en/our-products/fpga-boards/efm-03.html states 320 MByte/s as a possible maximum. This number is also stated in our EFM-03 hardware reference UG-120 v1.1 on page 2:
  • sopelvan -

Posted the thread Maximum available Read Speed of EFM03 in MegaBytes per second.

Thread
    Hello, I am trying to get a number on the maximum achievable read speed of the EFM03 board from its DDR3 Ram by a host over USB3 in MegaBytes per second. Is there an available document for this? Thanks Özgün
  • sopelvan -

Replied to the thread Register Read Write EFM03.

Hello Manfred, I was able to make it work as an output channel and interestingly when you try to read the output channels it reads the output value as well. For this to work you first have to set the bits as outbut by setting the register at 0x80000004…
  • maradim -

Replied to the thread Register Read Write EFM03.

Hello sopelvan, address 0x80000000 is mapped to IP block gpio_ss/axi_gpio_0 in our reference design which is an instance of the Xilinx GPIO IP block. Please consult the Xilinx "LogiCORE IP AXI GPIO" Product Guide to understand how it works. As far as I…
  • maradim -

Replied to the thread Unable to flash bin file to EFM03 board.

Hello Özgün, this problem is certainly fixable, as we use these Vivado settings to boot from flash with a very similar customer-specific FPGA board of ours and with Vivado 2017.4. But finding a solution takes some time, and unfortunately this problem…
  • maradim -

Hello Özgün, I'll try to reproduce this error with Vivado 2017.4 soon. Best regards, Manfred Radimersky Software Development CESYS GmbH
  • sopelvan -

Posted the thread Register Read Write EFM03.

Thread
    Hello, I want to connect a sensor to one of the GPIO registers provided with EFM03 within EFM03 wrapper design. To see if the apk has any effect, I tried to use the writeRegister call provided. However, when I write anything on the register and try to…
  • sopelvan -

Hello Manfred, As requested, I have tried the process descibed in the above article and at first was not able to produce a binary file due to an error in Generate Bitstream step. The error message I observed is "[Designutils 20-1856] The CONFIG_MODE
  • maradim -

Replied to the thread Cebo LC hört auf Daten zu sampeln LabVIEW.

Hallo Theresa, leider haben wir unseren Support für LabView vor über 4 Jahren eingestellt: cesys.com/de/service-support/d…ereich/cebo-lc-stick.html "Bitte beachten Sie, dass der LabVIEW-Teil derzeit veraltet ist und nicht aktiv gepflegt wird. Wenn Sie…