Cesys support Forum for FPGA boards and CEBO DAQ

Cesys customer support and general FPGA discussions

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Letzte Aktivitäten

• maradim -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Programming EFM-03 verfasst.

Beitrag
    Dear hjq310, The bitstream used to initialize the Artix-7 FPGA must be specifically generated for the intended initialization process and its "boot device". If you want to want to generate a version of the FPGA reference design bitstream that boots from…
  • hjq310 -

Hat das Thema Programming EFM-03 gestartet.

Thema
    Hi! I wrote a simple user led program(to light up the user led) to see if it can be downloaded to EFM-03. When I used function "Program FPGA" in UDK3 board manager, the user led worked to show that it was successfully downloaded. When I removed the…
  • maradim -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Can't detect EFM-03 in UDK3 perfomance monitor verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hello hjq310, there can be a number of reasons why you get this error message. I have some questions for you to help me assist you: 1. Which operating system do you use? Windows, Linux, which version? 2. If you use Windows and connect the EFM-03 to…
  • hjq310 -

Hat das Thema Can't detect EFM-03 in UDK3 perfomance monitor gestartet.

Thema
    Hi! When I followed the instructions in UG104 trying to learn how to use UDK3 performance monitor, it said "no matching device is detected". Can you think of any reasons for this issue? Many thanks!