Cesys support Forum for FPGA boards and CEBO DAQ

Cesys customer support and general FPGA discussions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

EFM02 board not loading

maradim

Error loading CEBO-STICK API in Python 3.8.3

thoppe

Recent Activities

• maradim -

Replied to the thread EFM02 board not loading.

Dear Brice, we do have multiple variants of the EFM-02 board. Please state the exact type of your EFM-02 board. Does it have a USB 3.0 Micro-B socket (EFM-02) or a USB 3.0 Type B (EFM-02/B) socket? Does it have a Spartan-6 45 or a Spartan-6 150 FPGA on…
  • bricethurin -

Posted the thread EFM02 board not loading.

Thread
    Dear Sir/Madam, I have installed the UDK3 drivers on my computer. I selected the Cesys USB Device (EFM02) driver. Driver Management concluded the process to install driver udk3usb.inf_amd64_274322f5cdce868e for Device Instance ID…
  • thoppe -

Replied to the thread Error loading CEBO-STICK API in Python 3.8.3.

Hello Tobias, you may try our new 2.0.x API, which does not require any additional external dll/so/dylib-files (as they were temporary extracted and loaded on startup). I've tested on Python 3.9.x and it seems to work. Code hasn't changed that much from…
  • maradim -

Replied to the thread Error loading CEBO-STICK API in Python 3.8.3.

Hello Tobias, I could reproduce your error with Python 3.9.1 here. The DLL loading mechanism has changed with Python 3.8 and 3.9. To make our shipped Python library CeboMsrApiPython.py work with Python 3.8 and 3.9, you can replace the line _library =…
  • Tobias -

Posted the thread Error loading CEBO-STICK API in Python 3.8.3.

Thread
    Hi all, I have recently purchased a CEBO-STICK (C028210) and am currently trying to read out an analog voltage with python (version 3.8.3). When downloading the "cebomsrapi-windows-1.7.zip" archive from the web page and executing the python example…
  • berta -

Replied to the thread USB3FPGA automatic communication recovery.

Hello, yesterday I did some tests on the fpga,using the chipscope, to understand what was really happening. I discovered that the FX2 controller during the connection with a usb port of the PC always sends a signal on the progb line causing the clearing…