Cesys support Forum for FPGA boards and CEBO DAQ

Cesys customer support and general FPGA discussions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

USB3FPGA automatic communication recovery

BobbieGrahamhBvR

Recent Activities

• BobbieGrahamhBvR -

Replied to the thread USB3FPGA automatic communication recovery.

Personally, I always transfer everything to an external hard drive.
  • Tobias -

Liked maradim’s post in the thread Error loading CEBO-STICK API in Python 3.8.3.

Like (Post)
    Hello Tobias, I could reproduce your error with Python 3.9.1 here. The DLL loading mechanism has changed with Python 3.8 and 3.9. To make our shipped Python library CeboMsrApiPython.py work with Python 3.8 and 3.9, you can replace the line _library =…
  • Tobias -

Liked thoppe’s post in the thread Error loading CEBO-STICK API in Python 3.8.3.

Like (Post)
    Hello Tobias, you may try our new 2.0.x API, which does not require any additional external dll/so/dylib-files (as they were temporary extracted and loaded on startup). I've tested on Python 3.9.x and it seems to work. Code hasn't changed that much from…
  • Tobias -

Replied to the thread Error loading CEBO-STICK API in Python 3.8.3.

Thank you Thomas and Manfred for both of your replies! I had to pause my project as I was busy with other things. However, when I came back to it and tried the latest API version CeboMSR API 2.0.1.0 everything worked out perfectly hence my CEBO-Stick is…