Cesys support Forum for FPGA boards and CEBO DAQ

Cesys customer support and general FPGA discussions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Recent Activities

• berta -

Replied to the thread USB3FPGA automatic communication recovery.

Hello, yesterday I did some tests on the fpga,using the chipscope, to understand what was really happening. I discovered that the FX2 controller during the connection with a usb port of the PC always sends a signal on the progb line causing the clearing…
  • berta -

Hello Manfred, nice to ear from you again. I'm fine, thanks. I hope you too. I was hoping that doing a reset of the pipes could solve the problem, but it seems useless. Your suggestion, to save the state in RAM, is good so I try to implement it. But if…
  • makra -

Hello Claudio, long time not seen! I hope you are well. I'm afraid a disorderly break of the communication between FPGA and FX-2 leads to the fact that the statemachine in the FPGA and the slave-FIFO configuration must be set up again. They are then no…
  • berta -

Hello Manfred, we are one of the customers (probably the only one) still acquiring your USB3FPGA. In the past we bought from Cesys the source files of the driver, so we are able to modify it accordingly with our needs. I have verified your USB6FPGA…
  • maradim -

Hello Claudio, the USB3FPGA board is a legacy device developed in year 2008. We still produce it because some customers still need it. The ceUSBAPI class is an early predecessor of the UDK3 FPGA software we supply today, and thus your FPGA software…
  • berta -

Posted the thread USB3FPGA automatic communication recovery.

Thread
    Hello, we need to implement an automatic recovery of the USB communication in our systems using the USB3FPGA boards. I have implemented all the procedures to deinit and Init again the ceUSBAPI class and to reload the ceusb driver, but it seems that it is…